Monday, February 16, 2009

Baptism - Samuel Alejandro Dacio

PRT-7044

Talk about coming full circle…

Lyra and I are both members of n@w – she, the more frequent poster and I the more frequent lurker. Picking up from her recommendations of friends Kix Tavora and Ging Lorenzo in one her posts, my husband Jon & I booked them on separate family events - Kix for Franco's baptism and Ging for his 1st birthday. Having become friends, Ging and I eventually got to cover a few kiddie parties and weddings together.

Inevitably, Lyra and I met at Ging's birthday celebration and she ended up engaging me for Sam's christening. My photographer-partner Warren joined the coverage. Here are some of the shots we took. 

christ-the-king

IMG_1351

IMG_1361

PRT-7092

Three gens of Dacios.

IMG_1289

Some detail shots from the ceremony and reception...

IMG_1202 IMG_1279

IMG_1476 IMG_1482

...and some family photos.

PRT-7203

IMG_1268 

Happy baby :)

IMG_1835

Click here for more photos from Sam's christening.

1 comment:

Lyra said...

thanks ces! i'll hound manuel to send you the list of photos! haha! see you on sam's birthday! :D